4 Tips for Selling for Heart-Centered Entrepreneurs
Selling used to be a real problem for me. Being a sensitive, heart-centered, creative person I hated the idea of selling.
But I soon realized that… without sales, I had no business!… Making sales are a MUST!
I knew that I had to figure out a way, a way that I was comfortable selling, that I felt proud of and that was authentically me. I wanted my business to work and I wanted to empower and fulfill female entrepreneurs!
So, I decided to look backwards, into my past. I never considered myself to be a good sales person until one day I started really evaluating my past in relation to sales. I remembered my shock when a few people (that I was actually selling to) told me that I was a really good sales person! It shocked me at the time and I thought “I’m not a sales person, I don’t identify with that”. Then I started to realize, I had actually been pretty good at sales…I had won almost every weekly bonus one summer for a corporate job I had ‘selling’, I had one of the highest conversion rates at another job and my own customers told me I was good at selling!
It was then that I realized, I had never identified with being a ‘sales person’ because that’s not what I ever considered that I was doing. I didn’t look at any of it as sales, I didn’t treat it like sales, I didn’t approach it like sales and I NEVER considered myself a ‘sales person’! That was it, that was the key!
So eventually, after a lot of inner work and strategies, selling became something different. It was no longer something I dreaded or felt uncomfortable about, I felt proud of what I was doing!
I started selling as my most authentic, true and highest self.
What is your mind telling you about selling and where are your natural skills? Your mindset and skills around selling can definitely make or break your business. So it’s important to develop a specific psychological relationship to the process of selling. You need to come to terms with it somehow in your own mind and accept that it can be a positive process.
People can see when you’re uncomfortable selling, or don’t want to sell, or don’t believe in what you’re selling. Or maybe you’re just doing what you ‘think’ you should be doing, people can see that too!
Here are 4 of my top SELLING TIPS!
1. Release the negative emotion. This can be a process but you need to get rid of the negative emotion and mindset that you may be carrying around money. This means selling, having money, getting money, spending money, the value of money in your life, all of it! This will only hold you back without you even realizing it.
2. Use storytelling to sell to your audience. Tell a relevant story that your audience can relate to, that motivates them and encourages them to work with you and shows the benefits and your commitment to them.
3. Build trust during your call. Don’t talk about you, talk about them. Find out what’s important to them, what problem they’re trying to solve and why. If you can help them with your product or service then tell them how it can help them or solve their problems. If it’s not right for them at this time then tell them that, don’t try to sell when it’s obviously not the right fit.
4. ASK FOR THE SALE! So many people are too shy to do this. You have to ask for it or they’ll think you don’t want to sell anything to them at that point. Tell them how they pay you or what the next steps are, if they’d like to purchase your offer. Don’t say “here’s what I have go ahead and think about it and let me know!” Please don’t say that! If you’ve asked for the sale, told them how they can pay and next steps etc. and THEY SAY they need some time then find out why and see if you can answer the questions that are holding them back from saying yes now. If after all that they still need time then of course honour that BUT tell them you’ll follow up and WHEN. And then DO IT! Follow up until they give you an answer either way.
These selling tips should get you started with selling in a much more positive way with much better results! There’s still A LOT MORE you can learn to become comfortable at selling, to bring in a lot of money and start to look forward to it rather than dread it and avoid it.
Selling is the heart beat of your business after all!
Continue learning about sales with me:
– Learn to love selling
– Learn to identify the process of selling as something positive for you and your audience
– Learn to accept it
– Get really good at it
– Develop a ‘selling’ mindset that serves you as a spiritual entrepreneur
– Learn to accept sales as a heart-centered entrepreneur
– Release the negative triggers that make you react and self-sabotage your own income
– Learn selling strategies and processes that you can implement into your business now
– Learn passive and active selling strategies that work for spiritual entrepreneurs
– MILLIONAIRE MINDSET – what I learned from working directly under multi-millionaire entrepreneurs and how to implement it into your business!
I teach spiritual selling much, much deeper, with more action steps, strategy and hands on help in my new course RICH REVOLUTION.
Plus, I’ll be teaching and talking about everything I learned working with 2 multi-millionaire entrepreneurs for 5 years. I worked in corporate directly with them day in and day out spending 8-12 hours a day right beside them, so I know how they think, the decisions they make, why and how they do it all, it’s really interesting and I’ve learned a ton myself. I’ve grown one of my own businesses to 6 figures and I have bigger dreams in my own horizon to work my own business up to a multi-million dollar business. Yiiippeee! Talk about a powerful affirmation!
So, knowing that you’re probably going through the same selling struggles I went through and overcame, I’ve added all this as a major NEW BONUS to the Rich Revolution Masterclass!…
** SPIRITUAL SELLING FOR HEART-CENTERED ENTREPRENEURS! + MILLIONAIRE MINDSET**
I’m super excited for this because almost every female entrepreneur I’ve known has struggled with this.
It’s also is a major key to…
– Making enough money to have a real business
– Making money easily or struggling to make money
– Making a lot of money or making a little money
– Loving what you do or resenting what you do
CLICK HERE to read more about SPIRITUAL SELLING and MILLIONAIRE MINDSET!
I hope my selling tips were helpful to you and the growth of your business!
Wishing you blessings and abundance,