Do you remember when you used to be so motivated?! You were so excited about your business or your plans and you dove in head first working away? You created, you built, you progressed! Then all of a sudden you were just exhausted, drained or feeling overwhelmed? I’ve been there and I think most people have. It could be for many different reasons, like a lack of focus but the main are likely motivation and overwhelm.
Sometimes we all struggle with staying motivated, especially when we have to do something we don’t really enjoy. Other times we’re just feeling a little lost or overwhelmed. So, I thought it would be really helpful to compile a list of different ways to stay motivated!
We all have different reasons for needing motivation and we all have different life circumstances. So feel free to pick and choose the ideas below that make sense for your life right now!
I hope this helps boost your soul and bring more profits your way!
Get my Free 50 Tips for Motivation & Focus Workbook – Get motivated and start seeing results!
My top 50 tips to stay motivated, focused & set goals:
1. Stay positive.
2. Create a vision plan.
3. Write down your business goals.
4. Now write down your most aspirational (crazy) goals.
5. Post your business goals where you can see them every day.
6. Give yourself a deadline for your business goals, or stages of goals.
7. Write down your financial goals.
8. Now write down your most aspirational (crazy and big as they may seem) financial goals.
9. Post your financial goals where you will see them every day, or stage of goals.
10. Give yourself a deadline to reach financial goals.
11. Create a strategy to achieve your goals.
12. Expect to meet your goals.
13. Break up your goals into smaller chunks.
14. Ask yourself, is this task relevant to my goal right now?
15. Meet or mingle with positive people.
17. Get exercise.
18. Eat healthy food.
19. Find successful mentors.
20. Get help when you need it.
21. Make yourself accountable; tell your family and friends what your goals are.
22. Take time to spend with your family and friends.
23. Get enough sleep.
24. Write lists and cross off your accomplishments.
25. Dream big and have big expectations for yourself.
26. Take a vacation and recharge.
27. Feel the excitement about your business and revel in it for at least a few minutes.
28. Read an inspirational book.
29. Watch a motivational video.
30. Find some free or paid courses to learn something that’s holding you back.
31. Join a community(s).
32. Focus on the end results.
33. Work towards shorter goals.
34. Come up with solutions for roadblocks or excuses you might have.
35. Imagine a different future or lifestyle as a result of your success.
36. Do the things you’ve promised yourself you’d do.
37. Think about how your life will change when you’ve followed through with your plans.
38. Make your work environment comfortable and visually pleasing.
39. Treat yourself to some new equipment.
40. Find or create a mastermind group.
41. Believe in yourself and your capabilities no matter what.
42. Learn from your mistakes.
43. Think of past accomplishments you’re proud of.
44. Think about things you’ve overcome in your life.
45. Don’t worry about what you can’t control.
46. Re-evaluate, change or create new habits.
47. Reward yourself for your accomplishments.
48. Be a kind person, for yourself and others.
49. Pin up words or quotes that help you take action
50. Don’t let your fears hold you back.
My FREE Motivation & Focus Guide includes:
- My 50 tips for staying motivated cheat sheet!
- Actionable questions to get you motivated!
- A workbook to help you get focused, motivated and set goals!
- A trackable chart to clarify your goals and motivation!
- A cut-out reminder card to place on your desk!
- Fill in the blanks analytical questions!
- Plus, 20 inspirational quotes that’ll change your thinking!
Get your free FREE Motivational & Focus Guide and Workbook…
If you’d like a little more inspiration check out my post on ‘Progress not Perfection’ – my favorite mantra! I’ve created some free printables you can pin up as a daily reminder to keep on mov’n forward!
Good luck! I know you can do it!